Tags

It's FunBatiks !

Here, the moment when I hopped on Museum Batik Danar Hadi in Solo, So many fascinating Batik Crafter ( Batiker) paint their wax of art into masterpiece.

 Cap tool. A Stamp used to put the wax on cloth made of copper due to its specialty on heat-proof.
 Nutup. the activity of covered the colored areas on cloth after dipping process.
A Middle-age lady blows the the tip of canthing so the wax will not get stuck inside. She's responsible for Nglowong, the process of putting the wax on the oultines of the motifs/patterns.

(photo from internet)

Canthing. A pen-like tool to put the wax on cloth. When you put the wax with it yours will be called as Batik Tulis (Handmade Batik) that will cost an arm and a leg! So hold the Gagang-the handler, then you take the melted wax in Nyamplung or Small container (see the pict). But sometimes you have to blow Cucuk the tip of the little tube because the melted wax gets frozen so easily and stucks the tube.

(photo from internet)

Malam (Batik wax) on a traditional stove is ready to burn ! Do not forget to use that bamboo fan cause it will be very hot...

 Makaryo Buk? Cemungudth eahh...



Most photos were taken by Cahya Ferry Kusuma via Smartfren Andromax I
visit my instagram : http://instagram.com/kusumafc

0 comments:

A SALAD BOWL

Adapted from American identity slogan "A Salad Bowl" This blog contains various moments that The M-Stylist shares. It's me, M-Stylist -Moments Stylist. Sorry if the name is pretty lame and freak. But I love to be Freak! it's like my middle name *ups

Like all nerd as usual, in this blog I nerdly capture things I love, share my style of mind, post my God-bless Paper, and... lemme figure what's next...

Have Fun Reading Nerds!

The Jakarta Post Breaking News